CureZone   Log On   Join
chronic giardia despite allopathic medicine?

hvnlystarz Views: 5,784
Published: 17 years ago

chronic giardia despite allopathic medicine?

i was in india for 4 1/2 months and got giardia 2 weeks after arrival. i was given metranidazole (flagyl) and told i would be better. the medicine was awful- but after 5 days of it my horrendous symptoms subsided. but the remainder of my trip had me dealing with all kinds of gi tract issues- constipation, rumblings in my stomach, gas, weight loss, no appetite, too much appetite, etc... i ate like a horse in india- all you can eat thalis!- and came back to america having lost weight. i have recently been told that despite taking giardia medication i could still have it in my system somewhere. i read an article about this guy who had the same and took medicine and had issues for a decade until he saw a naturopath who confirmed that the giardia really never left!?! i do not want this happening to me. does anyone have info/experience with this? should i do a parasite cleanse and not see a naturopath? should i do both? which cleanse is best? etc... any and all information would be appreciated!!!

thank you :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)