CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasite cleanse and urine

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Trysten3000 Views: 6,392
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 474,160

Re: parasite cleanse and urine

Are you very thin or overweight? Im very thin, and I eat a LOT, and am always hungry. Its because I have a very fast metabolism..not from parasites. If you are thin and can eat a lot without gaining weight you probably have a fast metabolism too, more likely of a reason than parasites *although doing a flush wont hurt of course*
If you are overweight and always hungry perhaps you have food addiction or other issues with food..some people get addicted to the amount they eat and cant step it down even when they are gaining too much weight. Others eat for emotional reasons..all Im saying is there are many different reasons you could feel hungry all the time..

As for the cloudy, foamy urine, the only time Ive ever seen that in myself was after taking certain drugs or medications, or being dehydrated and then rehydrating myself quickly. Are you drinking more water than before? Maybe you are cleaning out your urinary track or something..I suppose it could be from the herbs as well although Im taking them right now and havent seen anything like that yet.

Good Luck with everything. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)