CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: children with allergies - help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
doctor Views: 2,549
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 47,388

Re: children with allergies - help

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 children Jack (3 1/2) and Sean (2) - they are wonderful boy - with allergies. My Jack had colic for the first 4 months of life and then vomitted at 1 year when he had a drink of my fruit smoothie and broke out in hives from eggs. My Sean had eczema as an infant which cleared up when I removed all dairy, egg, chocolate, and caff free coke from my diet (100% breastfed when I removed the foods).

Even with complete removal of dairy and eggs - both boys were still congested every day of their lives. And, Jack would have the same reaction pattern due to something that we could not pinpoint. This led me to getting blood allergy testing done. We completely removed everything for 3 months and both boys cleared up about 50%. I want to try and repair their immune systems, liver, and intestinal track. I have been doing so much research for them...and I am tired...seeing your children uncomfortable day in and day out is the worst form of pain for me.

I am looking for suggestions on how to proceed - colon cleanse, parasite cleanse, liver - what protocol to follow, how much to give, dairy free, etc.

FYI - I have purchased P&B, fitline basics, Clarkia , and infinity essentials for life for ME. However, these products (except Clarkia ) are not child friendly.

Thank you so much for reading this far. Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

Cynthis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)