CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 4,064
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,428

Re: Parasites

the main three herbs that kill many different parasites are, blackwalnut hull, Wormwood and clove. Most health food stores carry these products alone or in a combo-pills and tincture.
you can also buy them off the internet if you need to. These products are always by colon items in the stores.

I have under active thyroid and my husband has high blood pressure, we have been taking the herbs with no problems. It may effect others differently, just pay attention to what your body tells you. If you have a problem with any of these then there are other things to try. Some people have an allergic reaction to one or more of these herbs.

Usually the directions have you starting out at a low dose, this gives your body a chance to get use to them...heyjude

the web site, www.innvista.com has some good information, I got lots of my information off there plus other herbs to try for certain parasites, check it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.594 sec, (1)