CureZone   Log On   Join
right i'm ready to kill these buggers! i need some questions answered!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
msully Views: 1,721
Published: 16 years ago

right i'm ready to kill these buggers! i need some questions answered!

Okay - I've been reading all the forum notes and conversing. Now's time to order Clarkia and get cracking with it!

I'm ordering from the drclarkia website from the UK but when I click on the 'BUY NOW' button it doesn't seem to do much. I end up sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting until it finally times out. I have looked for a phone number to place my order by phone but I see no phone number - hem! What do I do now? I would really prefer to use Clarkia !

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Also, I have order Dr Clarks book and the other other one, menace something? However it won't arrive for almost 2 weeks or so. I'm sure once I've ordered the Clarkia it will come before the book. So, could someone please break down for me what exactly I have to do with it when it comes (yes - I know I have to take it!) The reason I asked is because I'm a bit bewildered about all this moon stuff. What's that got to do with it. It's not mentioned on the Clarkia parasite Cleanse Site!

Also, the Clarkia site say's to take it 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Doesn't this allow the parasites to ragain themselves during the 1 week off??? I think I'm going to do the Ascaris thing too, you know the Ozonated Oil and L-whatever it's called. Has ayone else done this if so how did it turn out?

When I had my colonic hydrotherapy session I voided some worms (I had Black-Walnut in the herbs that I was given) The hydrotherapist said that he took Wormwood and because he didn't exercise he got pain around his body. He said that you must exercise or rebound regulary to eliminate the worms because he said that Wormwood will kill them wherever they are and they stay there and cause pain??? Is this true???

msully in the UK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.551 sec, (1)