CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi! First time parasite cleanser NEED HELP :)

heyjude Views: 1,119
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,799

Re: Hi! First time parasite cleanser NEED HELP :)

hello,
Welcome to the forum. I was doing a candida cleanse also and not getting better, so I started searching on the web and came across a site that said candida is always second to parasites, can't tell you the site because it was over 2 years ago, that is when I started parasite cleansing and sure enough I was full of parasites. I am just getting ready to work on my candida again soon. So I think parasite cleansing will help you more right now than the candida cleansing.

I don't know if you should do the heavy metals first or not. Maybe someone else will.

I didn't like the thoughts of doing enemas at first either, but it isn't as bad as I had thought it would be. After the first few it is easier.

Some digestive enzymes may help your stomach problems, it does for me. The bladder and vaginal infections will clear up with the parasite and candida cleansing.

You will not feel great over night, this all takes time, little by little you will notice you are feeling better.
Come here anytime and ask questions, we will try to help if we can, heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.738 sec, (1)