CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still having moodswings!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Boldyloxx Views: 2,051
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,571

Re: Still having moodswings!

Hi HeyJude, I was hoping you were doing okay., glad to see ya back!

I know what you mean about the mood swings.

Monday night I was making lunch for work today and found myself extreemly, uncharacteristically angry that the weatherman wasnt getting to the point about the weather forecast.

I used some foul language-- complaining to my mother over it. saying, #%&$&"*$, God___it!-, get to the _____ point!!!!

She was shocked,and told me to chill. I felt bad, and thought, geeez, am I cracking up? then I realized it was die off. I also had a rash on my left eye that started on Sunday after my liver cleanse was over(my left side always gets affected more than my right side of my body)

So today I drank tons of teas and water between lunch and breaks. The rash left now (which is cool!), and I am in a good moood today.

The worms dont know they're controlling our moods, of course--- but their affect on our bodies do control alot of our hormones and such. Also when they die- our bodies react to their toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)