Im' glad you asked that question-- Actually, parasites thrive on a very acidic body. Dairy, Meat, refined sugars, and refined food products make our bodies very acidic. Basically the whole Western diet that we take for granted makes us acidic-- so probably most of us in the Western World today have acidic bodies never before seen in History!
Ironically- never before in History has the medical profession really laughed off any mention of parasite infections unless you literally shove a Tapeworm under their noses--and even then!
Raw citrus, raw nuts, most raw fruits and vegetables- especialy berries make our bodies more in a healthier alkaline state.
The zapper does use electricity to kill parasites, but from what I've read , there is a down side to over-using the zapper. The worms will die, but more worms ready to hatch will be able to have instant 'worm babyfood" from the dead worms that died from the zapper.
You want to do alot of flushing to rid these dead worms and other toxins- so they dont become food for newly hatched worms. Worms feed off of waste. The zapper makes instant dead waste in the body that needs to be flushed out.
Do parasite cleanses especially and also colon cleanses. Don't rely on only the zapper.
I would say use the zapper on isolated areas-- like if you have a worm that escaped out of your intestines due to a leaky gut.
and the worm is in an area away from your intestines.-- such as your arm. The zapper will kill it where maybe herbal purgers wont.