CureZone   Log On   Join
Oxy Powder not working!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 12,878
Published: 16 years ago

Oxy Powder not working!

I've been taking the Oxypowder for about almost a week now. I started off the first day with four. Nothing. Second day i upped it to six. Nothing. Third day I upped it to eight.

This made me have the runs very frequently throughout the day, which I was happy to see something able to break through my cement-like constipation that normally only an enema can relieve.

But I am a working girl, and thought that if i went down to six again, that maybe each dose just needs time to catch up with you and that maybe six would give me the 3-5 bowel movements they said you should be looking for (since eight gave me many more movements than this)

But then I got nothing so I upped it to seven. Nothing. Upped it to eight again (figured going more is better than not enough). Nothing! Upped it to ten. Nothing. Upped it to TWELVE. Nothing.

If i drink ALOT of water then there will be some rumbling and I may go a little runny #2, but not enough in a day because I am still super constipated and bloated. (Bloating it DOES make me do.)

I have been eating probabaly way to much fat in my diet, however. Maybe this could counteract the Oxypowder ? Could Oxypowder still work on a juice fast?

I am parasite cleansing WHILE doing this. Could this be making me more constipated?

So confused. I don't know how to cleanse my colon. Psyllium constipates me, colonics are so expensive and only cleanse the large intestine, and Oxypowder .... well, maybe I need to tweek my diet for it to work?

Do tell me your thoughts!

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)