CureZone   Log On   Join
what to expect

heyjude Views: 42,394
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,230

what to expect

When I have a spot that itches there is always a parasite hiding there. I will squeeze or push hard on the spot for a short while and I actually feel the thing move away, SICK!!! But then the itch goes away. I guess they are the ones close to the skin and it bothers my body and makes me itch. Be glad to see even the small ones come out, that is 5,000 to 200,000 less eggs in you each day now!!!! That is something to celebrate....

None of us knew what to expect, what we would actually see come out of us. Most of us have been very shocked at what we have gotten out, but thrilled at the same time that they are out of us. I did see many seed type things and gel things at first, then some flukes, next small worms 1 to 2 inches tanish/red,
I started to think I didn't have very many parasites, that was a great feeling but I still kept parasite cleansing just in case(and my health still was rotten too), then some of the BIG GALS came out, 12 to 15 inches, some Ascaris and some tanish roundworms, many of them, this was 2 years ago and I am not done yet, still getting many small ones out and feeling larger ones scurry around, so I play that waiting game, some of us have longer games than others, but I am very happy that I am re-gaining my health...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.172 sec, (1)