CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does anyone have experience with red worms?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Boldyloxx Views: 42,390
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,194

Re: does anyone have experience with red worms?

Hi carolson, I did see one or two red worms in my bowelmovements in the past weeks. They were shorter-- like maybe 2".

I know flukes sometimes are red- but they are not round worms- but tapered flat type worms.

I know we can have more than one type of worm in us-- so I probably had what you described also.

As for the pods---yes, that's what I had in my colon cleanses-- and what spurred me on to do parasite cleanses. I didnt know what they were- but through researching the internet, discovered they are parasite related- I figure they are liver or sheep fluke eggs from the photos I saw.

When I first saw them, they were covered in fecal matter in my very first colon cleanse. I thought they looked strange- as they were basically all the same size. My boyfriend passed it off as just undigested kidney beans, or whatever. lol!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)