CureZone   Log On   Join
does anyone have experience with red worms?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
carolson Views: 42,764
Published: 16 years ago

does anyone have experience with red worms?

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been doing Liver Flushes for the last few months and noticed that every once in a while something comes out during the flush that is a reddish brown pod-like thing. I was always too scared to open one up and see what was inside!

I just came across an old link on this site and list of parasite descriptioins, and now think those pod-like things may be red worms. Here's the description:

"Red worms: These look just like earthworms. They exude from the colon wrapped in balls. They reach up to 6 inches in length."

Has anyone ever seen these? Can anyone tell me if it sounds like what I've seen in my flushes? Like I said above they're reddish brown in color, pod-like, looks like they have a skin, the best way to describe them might be if I ate a cherry whole and it didn't digest at all and just came out, maybe a little smaller than a cherry. It's the "wrapped in balls" part of that description that makes me wonder if its red worms. I've never seen anything else resembling a parasite (or any that I've seen), and I've never seen an actual red worm, just the pods.

Thanks for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)