CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED ADVISE PLEASE/ Re: Parasite

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
heyjude Views: 2,095
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,567

Re: I NEED ADVISE PLEASE/ Re: Parasite

Hello,
Well that is the question to be answered yet, non of us can get doctors to help us so we just guess which parasite is causing what and is where in our bodies. I have parasites crawling around under my scalp, in my cheeks, gums, neck, ears, nose, and eyes. Some of mine are thin like the threadworm, but I don't know if they are the threadworm for sure, others in my ears are pinworms, I know this for sure. I get the thread like worms out of my eyes.
All I can tell you is the 3 main herbs, blackwalnut, Wormwood , and cloves works well on all of these.
Also I put oil of oregano or tea tree on a wet Q-tip at night and put some in my ears and nose. I have these in a squirt bottle too, and if I know I will have time to shower the next morning I squirt my scalp at night with these. These are both strong smelling so you will need to shower. If I am going to be home on the week ends I stink like one of these all week end,my family says it helps to clear their sinuses out!!! I have been fighting these for a long time, but I have gotten rid of some also, my face and scalp are not as full with them as I use to be....good luck, hope this can help you...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)