CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: elecampane dosage, heyjude?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 1,332
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,537

Re: elecampane dosage, heyjude?

I take it with my full moon regiment, the Wormwood combo pills (6 pills)and then 4 to 6 of the elecampane, if my health has been doing fairly well I take 6 pills, if I haven't been feeling so good I only take 4 pills.

But I have taken it alone, sometimes the wallet is hurting from buying all these cleansing ingredents plus trying to build up my immune system so I tried it all alone one month and got lots of roundworms, took 8 pills twice a day then. The second day it was as if I won a jack pot, I get so darn excited when I see all these out of me, love it!!! I sing part of Toby Keith's song ~How do you like me now~ as they swirl down the tube!! (yeah, I know I can be strange,hehehe)So if you are ever in a rest area and the person in the stall next to you is singing Toby's song, give a holler and say hi to heyjude it will be great to chat a bit!!!

My neice has done the elecampane all alone too because they only cost around $6.00 a bottle she didn't have as good as results as I did (I feel I am more infested than she is) but was pleased with it, she has done the elecampane for about 4 months now with nothing else and is pleased with what has happened. She started out with 4 pills twice a day and now is up to 8 pills twice a day on full moons.
I learned about the elecampane from the web site innvista, this site gives a lot of herbs you can try, and believe me I have tried most of them over the past two years....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.938 sec, (1)