CureZone   Log On   Join
ascaris larvae

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 1,986
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,518

ascaris larvae

Taking clove doesn't help me with the ascaris, it kills my flukes, roundworms and pinworms. I like to take the amino acid L-cysteine (must say free form) or bee propolis. These work the best for me. All day yesterday I was feeling movement/poking in my rectum area so I took bee propolis 6 pills twice(morning and night) and this morning I got out a 1 inch Ascaris thick as a pencil lead. I still have some poking going on today so I will take it again today. I will take the bee propolis this week when I feel movement and next week if I feel movement/poking I will take the L-cysteine. I usually take these during a full moon but in between if I feel movement or poking I will take either of these pills but not at the same time. That moving/poking/racing can drive a person crazy so I can't wait for a full moon. I like to switch/vary what I take, Ascaris are the most resistant to all herbs and other meds that should kill them. I think it is because they are so thick right from the start. I also feel these are the ones that I feel moving/racing/poking inside of me and not the other roundworms.....please let us know what you try and if it works for you.... heyjude
p.s. I love the herb elecampane for tanish roundworms, works great

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)