CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi #35289

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

heyjude Views: 2,149
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,400

Hi #35289

Hello,
I posted with you before about my Ascaris and large roundworms, but not sure if I had told about my movement, vibrating, wiggling
sensation just above my liver area.Then when the feeling settles down I felt the strange tightness. It was a terrible feeling, I had been cleansing for around a year, I thought maybe a huge tapeworm, huge because the feelings were so strong, but I have never seen one expelled--yet,I may have seen parts of one or many?!?! Hanna Kroeger says Tapeworms sometimes roll up and create a ball under the right side of the ribs just below the liver, so I check this area sometimes while in bed at night, I have felt a ball twice and when I pushed and squeezed the area I felt the ball move and not return that night. This was about 4 to 6 months ago, haven't felt a ball since.
I am pretty sure my movement above my liver was many acrasis or roundworms because since I have had many large (of both) come out of my body I no longer have this movement. It takes time, I have found that the large ones are more resistant to the herbs and can fight them off longer. When I add the herb elecampane(works great and is only around 6 dollars a bottle) or L-cystenine to the Wormwood combo I get the larger ones out. Just this past Monday morning I got out a 10 1/2inch roundworm out, felt kinda fluish/sickish all day Sunday, I had taken the L-cysteine and Wormwood combo with this full moon, and as I have said before I will feel them dancing in my rectum-they retreat to the rectum for the liquid I have read, so I did a quick tea tree enema and the next morning the larger worms come out all alone, then later my stool will have many small to medium ones. But you won't notice any unless you want to check, the large ones come out in a ball so unless you want to notice you won't. Not sure if you want to see what comes out or not, I didn't at first but now I want to know what herbs have worked and what hasn't worked.
The ones racing up and down the back of my legs, I try to figure out about how many I can feel, and each time I get a large worm out I notice I count less racing up and down my legs. I still feel around 4 or 5, so my work is not done yet, when I feel the racing I get unbearable chills, I will be freezing (and I am a very hot blooded person) when the movement settles down the chills go away.
Keep cleansing, try adding different herbs with the Wormwood combo, this all takes time, I am sure you-like me-want these nasty critters out as soon as possible!!!
By the way I told 3 different doctors about feeling something strange just above my liver(my mother died of liver cancer at 56)and they all felt around the area, did liver enzyme test and said it was probably gas, this was before I figured out I was full of parasites!!
I thank our lord for guiding me to this site and books that helped me figure out my health problems before I also ended up with the BIG ~C~, my father died from cancer also, so I have been on a health quest.
Take care.....Heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)