CureZone   Log On   Join
Freaking OUT

Pale Blue Tint Views: 1,189
Published: 19 years ago

Freaking OUT

Well, I have had mucous colitus for a good 4 years now. Usually when I have anxiety attacks, I pass a lot of mucous. Sometimes I pass it without the panic attack...

but for the past, like, 4 or 5 months, I've been completely bloated in my abdomen area. I've always been naturally thin, bout 103lbs at 5'0", and have been excercising my abs like crazy for the past 2 days cause I'm sick of my belly being poofy. Then I thought.. what about Tapeworm or something?

I come to this forum and it seems that everyone has them! I'm totally freaked out! I'm afraid to ...well..go to the bathroom! I mean my GI tract is constantly doing something odd... but..

But I've been a vegetarian since I was 11 (8 years)... had an endoscopy when I was 14, which came out perfect, had many blood tests through-out the years, some of which were specifically for parasites, all of which came out fine. It was concluded that I just had mucous IBS.
But now I'm not so sure!

I mean... isn't there some other way to get rid of this stuff without having to crap it out?! If I passed a worm, or anything of the sort, I would pass out. Or go into a mass panic. I know I would. What should I do? :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)