CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about taking antibiotics, please help

moofqueen Views: 2,368
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,053

Re: Question about taking antibiotics, please help

Hello, thanks to everyone for their replies. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post. I had a cold that turned into a bad chest infection. I went to the doctor and was told my lungs didnt' sound right and my ears were red from infection. After 5 days of these symptoms not getting better, being fatigued and feverish, I decided to try the Antibiotics .

This was after a lot of Vitamin C, Echinacea, Goldenseal and Garlic.

So, after nearly 3 weeks of being ill, I am now on the mend and after about a day my energy levels and chest are a lot better.

I really really don't like Antibiotics because they get over-used in many cases. However in this case, they seem to be working. At the same time I am taking strong, good quality quality probiotics, using my zapper and continuing my parasites treatment.

Thank you for the opinions though. I was really worried but I wasn't getting better, so I had to take a chance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)