CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

moe549 Views: 28,275
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,936

Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

Yes you could say it's all in my head or the Wormwood . but after my first cleanse I never had those headaches again, so I guess I don't care what it was as long as it's gone. my whole family did this cleanse at the same time ( mother sisters brother, father) and we were able to compare experiences as they happened. one thing we all noticed was on our hands we had a lot of little cuts and couldn't think of where we got them. Well one day I saw something on my arm, this is gross but it looked kinda like stringy puss, well I knocked it off and it left one of those little cuts, I believe it was a worm and so that did come out of my skin, I have read many stories and spoken to people who have said they came out of their pores.
I have never been to a third world country or even overseas, my only explanaination is that I was raised on a dairy farm with many animals. parasites are found in all climates and they have found that starting in 1971 an outbreak of parasites in US dairy's spread over the yrs to infect almost all the dairy's in the US. I unfortunatly also like my meat rare, and you can get them from walking, breathing, eating and such. My husband had none and I believe that was because he chews tabacco and that is supposed to prevent them says an old wives tale. Oh my this is long I've got to stop

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)