CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasitic Near Invisible Spiro-Snakes?

larrywhitsitt Views: 3,332
Published: 18 years ago

Parasitic Near Invisible Spiro-Snakes?

Does anyone know the name of the near invisible spiro-snakelike parasite that is near invisible at times sometimes appearing to be a few feet long, and invisible most of the time. It has 1/2 inch of light tan, and 1/2 inch of dark brown. I have killed these on my neck biting me with a sharp bite. I believe this parasite is the biggest problem to man on planet earth possibly. They are prevalent in self contained buildings, and businesses, of heavy human traffic, and readily go for fresh air if the doors or windows are opened leaving the building. I have been successful expelling this parasite over 18 days with olive leaf, aloe vera juice, Black-Walnut , clove, and grapefruit seed extract, rotating different supplements. I have read a website where britains used the olive leaf 150 years ago or so in a medical book for malaria which also has a member of the protozoa called plasmodium. Parasitic cleansing will evidently cut down on malaria cells in the body (an additional plus while parasite cleansing) picked up while driving on trips anywhere in the country in your vehicle, duck hunting, fishing, or out for a walk where you live.
This combination I used also expelled lots of small gravel out my feet, and calf areas, of about 5 cups of kidney and gallstones

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)