CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th Day of Taking Clarkia

Views: 2,260
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,823

Re: 5th Day of Taking Clarkia

Thanks for your post. It's interesting you said that because I am eating sweet like crazy now. I think I will try and do at least a 24 hour fast of just water to try and get myself under control. This should work just fine as I am planning to do the liver/gallbladder flush tomorrow.

Believe me I want these critters to be gone. Before I started Clarkia , by 7:00 p.m. I was extremely lackluster and tucking into bed by 7:30 p.m. Now, 3 weeks into the program I have so much energy, my eyes sparkle, I can now stay up until 12:00 midnight if I want. I have not seen any parasites being expelled yet.
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Thanks for your post. It's interesting you said that because I am eating sweet like crazy now. I think I will try and do at least a 24 hour fast of just water to try and get myself under control. This should work just fine as I am planning to do the liver/gallbladder flush tomorrow.

Believe me I want these critters to be gone. Before I started Clarkia , by 7:00 p.m. I was extremely lackluster and tucking into bed by 7:30 p.m. Now, 3 weeks into the program I have so much energy, my eyes sparkle, I can now stay up until 12:00 midnight if I want. I have not seen any parasites being expelled yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)