Thanks for your reply...I think it is better to try than not, as well...it really is a safe way...I think some type of small pan is a good idea too.
Pulling mp out would be sort of gross too, but a live worm...oh, man, that's too much. I'd be okay with the mp, I'm still working on the live worm part.
I tried the zapper before, only for a few weeks. It didn't do much for me, except make me dizzy and feel crawly. Although, way back then, I was at my sickest, and didn't tolerate any anti-parasitics well at all. I'm much better now, but still lots of parasites. Horrid things.