CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Reaction with parastroy

Angielynn Views: 2,322
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,217

Re: Help! Reaction with parastroy

Thanks for the help. I was at the health food store today and they felt I should not use it again. They suggested I use the main individual ingredients seperately, preferrably in liquid form. That way I would know if there was a reaction. I don't think I took enough for there to be die off so I think it was some weird reaction. It actually didn't even start until I took my bedtime GABA to help me sleep and some L-Ornathine to help with any die-off. I've taken ornathine and GABA both with no problems for some time. After I took both these things the reaction started almost instantly. It was pretty weird and scarey.

Any suggestions as to what brands to use and what and ingredients are particularly important to use? I'm thinking about Clarkia even though it's three ingredients in the formula?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)