CureZone   Log On   Join
day5 - blood in urine

what is it Views: 1,192
Published: 17 years ago

day5 - blood in urine

I'm on day 5 of Paragone. Last night as I went to bed I took an extra acidophius because I felt as though I might be starting a yeast infection. I woke up at 4AM with the worst urinary infection i've ever had, kept me up most of the morning and then got worse all day, now I have pains in the very bottom of my abdomen in the front - probably just below my bladder and I can feel the tubes, they sting. I also have a little bit of blood when I pee. I'm going to go see my doctor tomorrow, who is going to flip out because of the paragone, I took it obviously self-medicating.

I figured I'd stop the herbs because maybe it's the Wormwood ? and if it clears up maybe start again at a lower dose. Either that or I figured it might be because deeply embedded parasites have died and detached leaving open sores inside my tubes.

does anyone have any experience with this or comments on it? Thanks :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)