CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Following Diet Restrictions using Paragone

what is it Views: 3,743
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 469,923

Re: Following Diet Restrictions using Paragone

:-) it sounds like we're at the same point in our parasite cleanse, that's neat, how is it going for you?

The fermented or yeasty products don't so much feed the parasites, they contain yeasts that aren't the "good flora" so I assume they'll populate where you've cleared everything out, which is not what you want. It's the bread and sweet fruit (and soy icecream in my case!) that feed the worms - eek. You want to make sure you're taking a good probiotic to replenish the good bacteria. Even if you feel that yeast isn't a problem for you, with 95% of us having it it probably is, you're just not seeing symptoms.

I'm also doing the P&B shakes (at least an hour away from taking the paragone in the morning so I don't just flush it straight through!) //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=979 - I think it's a great combination because anything I potentially kill will come out. And I seem to be also getting rid of a lot of old stuff from my colon that wouldn't have come out otherwise, which is awesome! I've lost a few pounds too, though improved digestion as well as an improved diet. I'm now no longer craving refined Sugar and coffee, which I quit cold turkey 10 days ago, and I don't feel as uncontrollably hungry as before. This is amazing for me since I've always been a foodie and especially comfort eating - but my head's clearer so I don't need the comfort foods!

I'm so amazed by this (and it's only day 4!) that I've decided to go veggie, something I've been meaning to do for a long time, and try to focus on eating a lot of raw foods. This cleanse is literally changing my life.

Right now I'm itchy all over though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (1)