CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr Clark's parasite cleanse - info needed please

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

The Basic Zapper
This zapper is perfect everyone! Only $35!

More
moofqueen Views: 4,970
Published: 15 years ago

Dr Clark's parasite cleanse - info needed please

Hello, I have been reading this forum and want to do a parasite cleanse. I'm sure this question has been asked numerous times but hopefully someone wouldn't mind helping me please. I would like to try Dr Clark's cleanses - parasite, kidney, liver. I have read about what to do and where to get the supplements. I have also read that she recommends taking CoQ10 and ozenated olive oil.

My question is: will her older version of "A Cure for All Diseases" cover this or do I need to buy the newer version for the info about the cleanses and the CoQ10 and ozenated olive oil info? If I need to buy the newer book, where can I buy it from?

I have been trying to get to the bottom of this problem for three years now trying different routes and an expensive treatment with a naturopath which has has some results but not extremely good results. If you don't mind me asking has anyone had excellent results with her protocol? Does anyone feel like they've been cured with this protocol? I am happy to keep up maintenance and a restricted diet for the rest of my life if I can just feel healthy and normal again (main problem is the brain fog and mood swings from the toxins). I just want to ask this as I've been dealing with it for so long I'd like to do something that truly has excellent results. A recent CDSA revealed that I had a large amount of Blastocystis hominis in my gut. I don't know if anyone else has dealt with this and won but any info or support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Moofqueen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)