CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering about Parasites

Views: 1,356
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 469,785

Re: Wondering about Parasites

it does sound possible that you have a tapeworm. however i am very very new to this, having been recently diagnosed with pinworms and not knowing much about tapeworms. there are a ton of informational sites out there, you can google anything, so maybe you want to do some serious research. but anyway, dont take my opinion to heart on that.
i was just letting you know that i am completely terrified about this parasite thing. ive heard that if you have one kind of worm you probably have more than one kind. so im worried about having a Tapeworm or something else. i hate the idea of parasitic worms and they can be so annoying. and hard to get rid of. im pretty freaked out so dont worry, youre not the only one. idk i found this site and i just felt better knowing there were so many people out there with the same problem. id had no idea this worm thing was so common. so, just felt like commiserating a little. sorry not to have been more helpful.
i do keep reading things like 1 in 6 americans have a type of worm, or 90% of americans have a type of worm, so thats sort of a justification for your fears. also plenty of adults are asymptomatic and dont know they have them, because their immune systems are more developed than childrens. so it could conceivably work the opposite way . . . symptoms are certainly no guarantee. maybe theres a test your doctor can do? plenty of people are of the opinion that doctors are full of crap but it could help. i for one have a good doctor, i think. you may have a completely separate condition. also i keep thinking about the pinworms, and then i cant tell if im actually itching and feeling them on me or if my mind is just playing tricks on me. so dont discount that fact too. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)