CureZone   Log On   Join
Wondering about Parasites

denizen3 Views: 1,373
Published: 17 years ago

Wondering about Parasites

Back in May/June of this year, I did a 22 day Master Cleanse in order to break bad eating habits. It worked, and I'm now eating primarily raw/vegetarian, after years of fast food, canned goods and microwaveable meals. :)

As I browse the forums on CureZone, I am reading information and stories that sound familiar.. since childhood, I've had fairly low energy levels, irregular bowel movements (if I went once a week, that was doing good), fuzzy brain syndrome. Over the past few years, I've developed itching, particularly in my legs and especially at night for no identifiable reason, and since my Master-Cleanse fast, I've presented allergic reactions to many foods... allergic reaction being sinuses that I can literally feel expanding, sinus drainage, tingling and numbness of the tongue and lips, an all-over bloated, foggy feeling.

I'm on day 6 of my 2nd MC, and am planning to begin Liver Flushes at the end of this fast. I'm also considering shifting to the Ultimate Fast for bowel cleansing purposes.

Then there's the parasite cleanse. I was looking over this forum and noticed "tapeworms". Like a ton of bricks, I recalled that as a 3-year old, I had a very bad case of tapeworms. I can still remember the horrific medicine I had to take for it. (And running from my mother in an effort not to take it)

And I can't help but wonder... could that be the origin of my vague maladies? Could I *still* be harboring tapeworms? If so, wouldn't that be more obvious? I mean, I was diagnosed with it as a 3-year old. I know I've got much more reading / learning to do, but thought I'd throw this out there in case someone who knows more about the subject than I do reads it and cares to share knowledge and experience.

Best,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)