CureZone   Log On   Join
Garlic pieces + "mini poppy/sesame seeds"?

shareyourgood Views: 4,255
Published: 15 years ago

Garlic pieces + "mini poppy/sesame seeds"?

I am on week 7 of taking "Clear", one of the parasite cleanses recommended on the Ultimate Fast site. I haven't seen any big "adults" on the cleanse so far, but I have had hundreds of "garlic pieces", "mini poppy seeds", and "mini sesame seeds" exit me.

In the long run, it doesn't matter what these things are, because the main thing is I'm getting rid of them, but it would be really nice to know what they are so I can read up on them. Spirit, I saw your posting from Forum #3 on the "grains of rice" and what exactly they are. (I wish postings like that were carried forward into every following forum's recommended messages so we could always find them...) I haven't been able to find a posting on the "garlic pieces" and "seeds" though.

If anyone knows what these things are, I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)