CureZone   Log On   Join
This freaks me out, too!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,837
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,776

This freaks me out, too!

It makes SOOOOOOO much sense. just a few months before getting ill I had got a cat, who was also dropping the "rice" (tapeworm eggs) around my apartment, as well.

I was walking around barefoot alot until I first spied the "rice". My vet had me give her a pill for it and case closed....evidentally not!

Four months later I am wearing myself thin, burning the candle at both ends with bad diet, working too much, overexcercizing, too much coffee and alcohol...

Then I become ill at the prime of my life, age 23..... And have been for over four years now.

One question: Is there ever a point of no return with a parasite infection? I mean, my liver is really compromised from all of this. I have fatty liver and liver pain, raised enzymes, and REALLY inappropriate steady weight gain even though my diet consists of organic veggies and nuts, poultry, virgin olive and coconut oil. (I used to be really thin before all this.)

i can't eat ANY kind of carblike foods (non-starchy veggies are the carbiest I can safely eat)

Obviously any kind of sugars are the death of me.

I am parasite cleansing, and Liver Flushing while on my low carb, "safe" diet.

Logically, should I be able to work my way out of this hole I've gotten myself in?

Annie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)