CureZone   Log On   Join
Anti-Parasite Casserole

hopinso Views: 1,732
Published: 18 years ago

Anti-Parasite Casserole

I have been studying whole foods that will reportedly irritate parasites. Here is a casserole/sidedish recipe I have comme up with. Every ingredient is supposed to be irritating to intestinal parasites. I am cooking one right now, my first meal after a liver flush, it smells heavenly.

Saute 1 cup of brown rice in 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil until lightly toasted. Add 2 1/4 cups very hot water. Stir and add 1 or 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1-2 tablespoons minced onions, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, a pinch of turmeric, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and a teaspoon of Sea Salt . Simmer on low heat for twenty minutes. After twenty minutes, add one thinly sliced carrot. Cook another twenty minutes or until rice is tender, add a little more water if necessary. When done stir in a little more coconut oil and lightly toss in a handful of raw pumpkin seeds just before serving.

I can make this a meal with just a salad or some steamed broccoli. You can also use it as a side dish, but not with rare beef or undercooked chicken, that may be how you got parasites in the first place. ;)
Now, my wormy friends, I need your help. Please help me think of a good name for this dish. I don't want anything so gross that you'll want to barf when you hear it (although I'm open to any suggestions). What I would like is a name that, if I take this to a church pot luck dinner all the people who make fun of my cleansing efforts will go pale and swallow a few times when I tell them the name of the recipe. :D Put on your thinking caps and let's have a little fun. And...try this dish, it really is good. It won't replace your Paragone, Parastroy or Clarkia , but it might make the worms mad enough to leave a little quicker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)