CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

lenny Views: 5,180
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,708

Re: Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

Pattione didn't you get the Klenz Tea with your Internal Klenz? That is what I would use. It works well with the fiber, helps clean the organs. Plus it keeps things moving along. At first you'll feel a little crampy in the morning, that goes away. And water drink, drink, drink. Days that I didn't get enough water I felt it. Epson salt baths. Nice before you go to bed. As far as the die off symptoms, I think anything you use to help yourself get better there is going to be some sort of dye off. I had it again when I started the kefir. Of course they tell you to start it slow like primal defense, not me and I had quite a few die off symptoms. Its settling down now. Just think of die off symptoms as a sign that things are working, and you will get better. I'm new to all this stuff and sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right things. Something is working cause on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being what I felt like, I would say I'm a 7 now. I'm trying to get myself ready for the liver cleanses. A little afraid yet. I'll get there. As for the oil of oregano, it made a big difference. Go to the web site I gave you and do some investigating. Kefir, my gift from God. You can't buy them, People with them share them with you. You get a cultured drink with them that people who are lactose intolerant are suppose to be able to drink. Its suppose to help with candidiasis. Kefir helps to replenish the good bacteria in our guts and prevent overgrowth of the candida yeast. Lots of other benefits. A good Probiotic. If you take care of them, you'll have them forever. They don't cost you anything. You can learn more on Kefir at Greg's grains at Yahoo Groups or Dom's Kefir making site. Thats where I got my grains. I might have some in a couple of weeks. Been giving extra grains to my family. They grow if you treat them with lots of love. They are very fascinating. I live in Wi. Kind of cold here right now so I will have to investigate on shipping grains. If you have trouble finding them let me know. I don't have many, but you don't need many to start. There is a list on Dom's site of people who are willing to share, from all over the country. maybe some one close to where you are at. With your daughter some one else here can maybe help you with that one. I have only taken the Internal Klenz and Para Nix for parasites. That worked pretty well so I'm sure the para nix jr. should work well. Sorry I can't help you to much there.:{ Someone will be able to help you here. Raw Pumkins seeds, incorporate them into your diet to, they have helped. Especially for tape worms. I do know that from experience. Strange tasting but you get to really like them. Anything else just let me know. Lenny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)