CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it works, be patient and prepared mentally

redengine Views: 9,236
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,581

Re: it works, be patient and prepared mentally

Thanks for your thorough response (smile). I went to Sunrise Health Food store over the weekend to get the things I needed. I found the Black-Walnut hull but I having a problem finding the cloves, Wormwood . I sought out the doctor on site and explained to him what I was attempting to start. He led me to the Womwood Combination by Kroeger Herb - which included the Black-Walnut Leaf, Wormwood Herb, Quassia Bark, Clove Bud, Male Fern Root - each 700mg. I am to take 2 capsule 3 times daily before each meal. Has anyone out there tried this? Do you think this will do the trick just as well as the 3 separate ingredients suggested in the article. I have a weak stomach and just your description is enough to make me want to turn away, but knowing that those things are living in me, keeps me resigned to start this. I was to start today, but I meant to give myself a good cleaning out last night and fell asleep, so I guess I will start tomorrow. What to do you think? I too am suffering from slight memory loss/retention, is the cleaning helping any in this regard. Write back anyone with suggestions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)