CureZone   Log On   Join
it works, be patient and prepared mentally

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
More
Madelle Views: 9,180
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,542

it works, be patient and prepared mentally

redengine - I, too, am new to this. My symptoms are mainly centered around nervous system - cognition, memory - I had to do something, as the medical people still cannot figure it out. I came here, started reading and was in tears for hours - because I felt I had (still do) found answers.

I am glad to ahve read a lot of the current forums, plus some archieved ones. It has helped me learn and then decide what I will use and not. I take (in capsule form) CQ10, plus Black-Walnut and added garlic, plus p'au d'arco, and P&B shakes. I also take psyllium in the caspsule form - some days I just cannot seems to either get the shakes down - or remember how many I have downed - so I use the capsules so that I am getting the psyllium, but not risking over doing the Bentonite (liquid).

In the P&B shakes - I am putting in grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed, to get ready for the downing of grapefruit juice with olive oil (when I do the liver cleanse). The juice makes it a yummy drink for me - warm water though, not hot, not cooler. I also take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil (down with lots of water) between meals, about 2-3 times per week.

Last week I had little worms. I was so glad that I had come here and read other's experiences! The first worm (I have to be blunt here) was on the toilet paper - easy to see - about 2 inches long - thin like spagetti - I was startled! I had not seen anything in the stool (not that I have poked around in it either). Then I had ropes - the longest was 8" long - I was excited. Then. . . .got a thick worm about the size of a pencil (nto the lead, the entire pencil ) again, (I had before, in the stool, it was obvious) and this time it got "stuck in transit"!!! ewe. - but I had read about that happening to others before, so I did not freak, too much - just had to get ahold of it (I had rubber gloves on by then) and pull - as I could not seem to expell it, and did not feel I had anything left to expell at that time! Pulling the thing out was gross - but it is out!

So now, I continue with the cleanse, and I am thinking this is going to take a while. . . my fiance' did go get me some tumeric - and I took a tsp of it (not bad to take) downed with water - so we shall continue that and see what happens!

Glad you are here - us "newbies" need to get at it, stay at it, and continue to get guidance!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)