CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: p&b with juice fast.how will it affect bowel movements? anyones experiences would be apreciated...

Seaside Station Views: 1,963
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 463,764

Re: p&b with juice fast.how will it affect bowel movements? anyones experiences would be apreciated...

Hi again Josh,

My experience....I have never done a juice fast without psyllium. It's pure fibre I think...and with all the fluids on a juice fast it just serves to act as an intestinal broom. I was a little bit worried about the addition of bentonite, but as I mentioned in a post to the other day...
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=329&i=13472 the Bentonite only benefited me further.

I'd already been using P&B shakes (only 2 per day) before I started a juice fast and I established that they weren't causing me any probs.

At the same time I started juicing I started doing a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) each morning - so absolutely no chance of getting blocked up! In addition to juice and broth I also added in another 2 psyllium in water only drinks, and 6 glasses of plain water....plus the 4 from the SWF....lol.....I was drinking something or other pretty much constantly!

The low down.....the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) worked ever morning an hour - 90 mins after taking it to clear EVERYTHING out! For most people it seems to work more quickly than that.

Good luck coming up with a protocol, and starting your fast.
Best to you,
Anne.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)