CureZone   Log On   Join
It's fascinating to see what curezonians deem ehlpful information...

9thbody Views: 2,398
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 46,317

It's fascinating to see what curezonians deem ehlpful information...

I did not look at the website, I really don't have any beef with information per se..

Here's my angle:

Kasey had a point-I spent several years volunteering for the Employer Support for the Gurad and Reserve-giving MOB- Demob's and USSERA information.

These boys and girls are younger than my children- they have a job to do..and once they sign on the dotted line they loose all rights as a US citizen-

Over 50% of our backup fillins are reservists- who are the age of my children~ and in some cases didn't plan on ever ebing activated and in all cases are getting paid 1/3-1/2 of there civilian job

I spent countless minutes and 1/2 hours answering questions like:

Is there a loan I can get, that will help my wife pay the bills while i am gone?

What will happen to myhealth insurance for my family?

Will my employer make up the differences in benefits?

and so on

In vietnam we had the political hardness to leave many troops stranded during the argument for money and whether we pull out or tough it out.

(Same conversation we are having now with Iraq)

We must look after the soldiers for no other reason than they are fathers, sons, and husbands, or mothers, daughters and wives. They are human beings separate from the war- and that reminds me- smoke this- It's time for a females to Lead-

You know how much fun and satisfaction we give you personally?
Well we'll rock your world in office- and by god I don't mean another Maggie- although Maggie was good-
How'd you like to get up every morning feeling like you just got laid- Get Women in Government!

This whole mess would look different- It's too late to fix War with you guys at the helm-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.766 sec, (1)