CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting the cleanse...??????

needhealth Views: 1,088
Published: 15 years ago

Starting the cleanse...??????

I started the Master-Cleanse & Dr Schultz cleanse today. I did take the salt flush, threw up and past out, is it ok to just stick with the smooth move tea? Also my husband wants to do it with me. But he works hard at his job and needs some food, what do you suggest? I was thinking of sending with some fresh juice I juice for him in the morning, about 2-3 jars for him throughout the day, would it hurt to send a salad also? I did read on Dr. Schulze # 1 formula bottle it does say best taken with food. Then why do you all say it is best not to take with food, am cofused???? Last night befor I went to bed I took 1 # 1 formula and cup of smooth tea, today I took another #1 and will drink lemonaid drink all day, beleive it or not I already have diahrea, should I switch to the #2 formula/ Thanks for all your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)