CureZone   Log On   Join
Oxypowder and Jim's Colon Pills = no results for me.

blashy Views: 768
Published: 16 years ago

Oxypowder and Jim's Colon Pills = no results for me.

The Oxypowder I was up to 13 pills a day and all it did is make me go twice a day and it was liquid. I can easily go twice a day with fiber. It also did not proove to be foul liquid or anything that feels like "cleansing".

The colon pills do the same thing, twice a day, except it is solid. The smell is worse than usual but I would actually say it is the psyllum that is causing this smell. I do not go more or bigger or nothing that comes out seems out of the ordinary. I was up to taking 3 times the normal dose.

I'm thinking two things:

1- I am a heavy user of Apple Cider Vinegar, I keep using it because I feel the results when I use it (10 teaspoons a day, no less). I wonder if it partially cleaned out my system (6+ months of use now), I know it is a kidney cleanser if used everyday. Don't know about the liver, but could it have cleaned out the more "loose" old fecal matter?

2- I think finding a reputable colonic therapist and doing those are what seems to be the only option for myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)