CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I'm about to cry ;-( -- Try this it works for many people!!

Views: 1,318
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 461,030

Re: I think I'm about to cry ;-( -- Try this it works for many people!!

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but ankle swelling can be a sign of some very serious health problems and should be discussed with you doctor. Thant said, look into food sensitivities and allergies. A classic sign of food allergies is swelling, and the inability to loose weight despite dieting. Try not eating ANY wheat what so ever for at least six weeks and see how much weight you loose. I have known many people who were sensitive/allergic to wheat and stopped eating it and lost 10 lbs with out any additional dieting!! You must avoid it in all forms though for this to work (which includes modified food starch, caramel coloring, and "flour" products not listed as wheat free/gluten free.) If you do not avoid it in all forms your body will continue to swell and retain water to protect your cells from the inflammation caused by the offending food(s). You could also try this with dairy as that is a major sensitivity for many people.

Try it, and talk to a well informed doc about your health concerns.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.611 sec, (1)