CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE EXPLAIN the MENTALITY...

Views: 1,067
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 45,908

PLEASE EXPLAIN the MENTALITY...

If you think about, why would 'they' want to implement deception on such large scale?
I would understand it if everyone lived on earth forever, then it maybe be worth putting so much energy and effort into deceiving the whole world? But everyone dies eventually, there is not enough time to come up with the plots, implement them, etc. And what for? Wouldn't you think that those people be rather enjoying what world has to offer, instead of constructing strange plots to take over the world, etc.
I am trying to put myself into those people's mind...
They have enough money to do whatever they want for the rest of their lives, they have power, ... Nothing to worry about. Why bother with deceiving the whole world, 'fake' messiah, 'mind control', etc? Perhaps, boredom?
I guess another possibility (like with Hitler)is being part of a spiritual ideology. Still hard to comprehend that type of mentality.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)