CureZone   Log On   Join
Cheaper Colon Cleanse product!

kim22 Views: 1,363
Published: 15 years ago

Cheaper Colon Cleanse product!

Hi!

To those who are looking for a cheaper Colon Cleanse then Blessed Herbs might want to try Daystar Botanicals Their
Intestinal Formulas #1 and #2 are simular to Dr. Schulze s' products. Their herbs are organic and/or wildcrafted.

**I Never used their products before but I'm finally placing a order early next week for them. I paln to do a fast and I wanted a P&B shake formula that gets somewhat thick. I tried Dr. Schulze before, #1 and #2, without a fast- but his shakes don't get thick enough for me. the main ingredient in Dr. Schulze s' # 2 formula is Flaxseed, and the shakes are chewy.

The main ingredient in Daystar Botanicals #2 formula is Psyllium seed and husk( so I'm assuming that the shakes will thicken a little). That's what I need especially being on my first fast. I want to feel full.

Intestinal Formual #1(240 caps) $32
Intestinal Formula #2(10oz powder) $16

The total $48

** Once I start the product I will post updates.

Sincerely,

Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)