Re: Blessed Herb cleanse with Candida?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ccox Views: 2,479
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,977

Re: Blessed Herb cleanse with Candida?

I did the cleanse with the apple juice and have candida. I do think that it was a half step back on the candida to do a large step forward. Bowel cleansing is great and almost necessary to rid GI track of the candida hiding places and the plaque that can be candida's breeding ground. A little bit of chicken and the egg issue.

I could not have done it with water. I applaud those that can. If you can do it, go for it. I used less apple juice than they stated and used some unsweetened cranberry juice (which is excellent for cutting the taste) to cut down on the sugar. As the only additional supplement during the fast, I used collodial silver to diminish the effects of candida flare-ups (tends to rise in my throat and make me cough).

In the end, I think the cleanse didn't aggravate the candida past those few days and actually helped in the end. I think it was worth it even with the apple juice.
But, you have to judge for yourself. Only you know your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)