CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blessed Herb cleanse with Candida?

whiteflowerlady Views: 2,410
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,976

Re: Blessed Herb cleanse with Candida?

Hi - I suffer from Candida too and was also concerned about the apple juice. I called the company to enquire and yes, it's fine to mix the powder with water. In fact, I started the cleanse last night and drank it with water. True, it isn't as tasty as it would be with apple juice, but that's waaay to much Sugar for us candida types. And no, it wasn't the best tasting stuff but I washed it down with a second glass of water pretty quickly and wasn't bothered with any aftertaste. (Anyway, in the name of good health and progress, we can't be sissies - I know I'm willing to "take my medicine" as they used to say.)

One final thought, if you get the BH and really can't stand them, you could always put the stuff in gelcaps and swallow it that way (I know that's what I do for the Epsom Salts in the liver flush)

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)