CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where does it say not to eat any fat on Colonix program?

JustinR Views: 1,171
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,648

Re: Where does it say not to eat any fat on Colonix program?

Hi, it's true it doesn't actually state that you must not eat any fat on the colonix programme. I think I'm treating this programme more a detox regime when, if i understand it currectly, I don't have to actually go on a detox diet?

I know their website states that you're not supposed to eat anything deep fried and, or with saturated fats in. I contacted customer services about the concern with butter. They said that going for a spread that was trans fat free would be ideal, otherwise, they recommend using udo's choice as a spread.

I contacted another company, in the UK, asking if there were any spreads that were trans fat free and, I asked how you'd use this udo's choice. They suggested Betolli (Olivio).

So, that's only how i came to my conclusions. i don't really have much of a clue about the food intake part other than it needs to be as close to its natural state.

Hmmm... this cleanse will be an interesting one, lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)