New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
ccox Views: 1,145
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,537

The path to Vibrancy

Zule, Dawn, Robbie,
Such beautiful things you all had to say. I understand the struggle as it is mine as well. It's all of ours. You can find vibrancy, but it may be a new brand as Zule stated. Although I have a long way to go, I am finding mine again. People say that I look different...my face. I look more vibrant. No dramatic physical difference, just the light in my face is back. The energy comes and goes, but the steps build me. I know this will take time and I just feel so blessed to know what to do. To know how and where to look, to use myself as a human guinea pig to explore life and health. It has been an amazing journey, and in a wierd sort of way I actually feel blessed that I got sick. If not how would I know all I have learned and yet to learn. Instead, I might be one of those people that wake up 20 years from now with cancer and it's over, seemingly having lived a healthy life to that point. I may have suffered more, but what a beautiful gift - to know, to help others find their way.
It's opened up a whole new life for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)