CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh Dawn you are halfway there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Robbie Views: 1,188
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,530

Oh Dawn you are halfway there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dawn,
You don't know me but my name is Robbie and I have been a member of curezone for a few years now.I was just reading your post above and I have to tell you that, "Baby, you are halfway there"!!! You have been blessed with the knowledge to know what you need to do in your life to get to that point of what you referred to as your "Vibrancy". With cleansing, rebuilding and nourishing your body,it allows you to tap into yourself on a much deeper level than just a physical healing. You can expect to find the Dawn you once knew but also a new Dawn you never expected to know. You heal as a whole person!!!! I know for myself that I found this wilderness journey to be a blessing because I got a chance to know the Robbie I never knew and I kind of like her too! (smiles) I look at everyday as a joy now and everything looks so beautiful to me! I have a new found sense of security and I grow more and more each day in spiritual wisedom and prosperity, now that I have found my mind, body & spirit connection. Those are some of the things I remember as a child with not a care in the world, the laughter, energy,the sense of inner peace just the simple joys of life we used to have will come back to you again.
Sending you blessings!
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)