CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on Blessed Herbs 5 day cleanse - Good news!

sugaholic Views: 1,230
Published: 17 years ago

Update on Blessed Herbs 5 day cleanse - Good news!

Finished the cleanse yesterday. I couldn't face the last shake so I decided to take the last digestive stimulator tablets and drink vegetable broth to set my self up for today.

I have candida, IBS and many other ailments and was worried that the apple juice would make my candida worse. I didnt get any more symptoms but I did alternate mixing the shakes with apple juice and hot water or water only, especially towards the end.

My skin and scalp was flaking before the cleanse and has continued to do so but hopefully this will clear up soon.

Still eliminating stuff today and I have a bit of a cold - think this is my body's way of getting rid of some of the numerous amount of toxins circulating in my body.

Good news:
I've lost 9 pounds
My stomach is not bloated and much flatter (Its still flabby due to excess weight on it lol)
I generally feel better, lighter but stronger and more clear headed
And the best thing of all is that for the first time in about TEN years my tongue is clear and free of that horrible coating that I couldnt get rid of. I also took some tablets during the cleanse to deal with my candida and any parasites e.g. caprylic acid with other herbs and another set that had oregano oil etc.

The cleanse and taking a break from food has done more than I would have thought possible for my stomach and my bowel.

I plan to take a break from cleansing, except for taking slippery elm, l-glutamine and probiotics (to heal my gut) and will try to eat a healthy Diet and include juicing before attempting to flush again.

Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of doing a bowel cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)