CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 Blessed Herbs - It all coming out? Graphic desc.

sugaholic Views: 2,358
Published: 16 years ago

Day 2 Blessed Herbs - It all coming out? Graphic desc.

I have been unsuccessful in trying to cleanse my bowels, I got constipated with the P&B shakes and didnt get much out with Oxpowder. I think that going on a liquid fast would have produced better results. I decided to do the blessed herb cleanse after reading Zules post and others success stories.

I started the Blessed herb cleanse yesterday and by the afternoon I was passing out a lot of mucos and round jelly objects some greenish and some clear. By the evening I was passing ropes which were about six inches in length but were soft and a brownish green colour.

I'm on day 2 of my Bowel Cleanse and this morning my first bm produced more ropes. As I started getting headaches yesterday and because I could tell there was more to come, I did an enema and then had three more consecutive bm's with more ropes some as long as 12 inches - these were also quite soft (I think this is because of the herbs you take with the shakes) and different colours with objects embedded in them (parasites? etc). The ropes were shaped like the inside of the colon and looked like those on the website except lighter in colour. I wish I had a digital camera because I still cant believe how much came out and what it looked like.

I havent been hungry, and have been ok apart from a bit of stomach cramp when I took the first shakes. This is only day 2, so who knows what will come out later on?

I hope that I start feeling better after this stuff leaves my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)