CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New with questions

paintgirl Views: 1,356
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,037

Re: New with questions

I can relate to a lot of what you said in your post. I have had a heck of a time with constipation, and have had a hard time losing weight. I also tend to retain water even though I avoid salt and all junk foods. I felt the two were connected since it seems impossible to lose weight if nothing is coming out. Thankfully, I haven't had any skin problems.

I have always been an active person. With the exception of my desk job, I never sit! I eat healthy and I am a water drinker. I get on my treadmill, or walk outside, every single day. I have horses, including a 10-month old filly who is very active and just a joy to play with.

I have just loved the results I have gotten from Oxypowder . I don't know why my three doctors never told me about it. Not even the guy who did two colonoscopys on me mentioned it. I am so thankful for this forum where we can get some real information and help.

I keep finding new "cleansers" that I want to try. I just order some Dr. Schultze Formula #1 and #2. I am also investigating Lower Bowel Tonic.

I wish you luck with your cleansing. It really helps to read about the results other people are having. Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)