CureZone   Log On   Join
New with questions

glittergirl Views: 1,463
Published: 17 years ago

New with questions

I have always been in great shape with a fast metabolism. I work out 5-6 days a week. I eat very healthy. All my bloodwork shows this. But about 2 1/2 years ago I started gaining weight for no apparent reason. I did not change my diet or stop excercising. Shortly after, my skin started breaking out. I also became extremely constipated. I went from 2-3 bms a day to one bm every 3-4 days. I saw my doctor who could not find anything wrong with me.

In the past 2 1/2 years, I have put on 30 lbs. My skin is worse than it ever was as a teenager. I continue to work out (now with a trainer) and follow a healthy diet. The weight gain has stopped, but do matter how hard I try, I cannot lose what I gained. My constipation has also not improved. I have had my thyroid tested 3 times but each time it comes back as normal.

After reading through many postings in this forum as well as the parasite forum, I am starting to wonder if parasites could cause these problems. I am on my 7th day of Oxypowder and am having good results. My elimination gets darker by the day. I have also ordered Clarkia and plan to start that when it arrives. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I could use any advise you have.

Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.703 sec, (1)